- Pirate Invasion Event: A new event is here! With new monsters, boxes and costumes! Pirate Invasion Event 2016
- New Head Costume: Pirate Eyepatch: You won't be a real pirate unless you get this. New Head Costume: Pirate Eyepatch
- New exclusive back covers: Capes!: You will get to use these awesome capes by farming Alber factions! New Back Covers: Dilamun and Kailux Capes
- Faction Buffs edited and upgraded: We added magical evasion, and we increased all levels! Check this and much more in our new and improved Alber guide. Alber Guide
- [P1] Pet Skills have been reworked and upgraded: Passive and active skills now offer benefits really worth it. [P1] Pet Skills
- New Help System: A new way for players to check the most important information in our forum, but from inside the game. Help System
- Loyal Donator Rewards were edited and improved!: In case you didn't visit the thread on the past weeks, these prizes were improved. Old shards are gone from the packs and new items were added. This already affects to people who donated in May and will receive their rewards on the next days! Loyal Donator Rewards
- New Elemental Skill for Wizard: Now they have one too like the rest of characters! Elemental Skills
- Drop Changes: Elemental Costume Box added to Elemental Bosses. Master Stones +17 & +18 were removed from Infested Juno and Citadel drops, since players complained about being too common and the server having too many. You still can drop them on Telerium and WorldBosses. Drop List
- New HP, MP, and HP&MP Boosts!: Get more health and mana than ever with these awesome new boosts with 40% and 50% effect.
- New Invisible Backpack: Now you can hide your backpack so you can look cool with any costume.
- Castle Siege Token droprate improved: Now when you kill players on a siege, you will get many more tokens!
- Pet Fungy Buff gives now magical evasion too.
- Starter Buff 1 was nerfed from 5k to 2k: This buff was too OP for lower players, especially the attack.
- Colorless and Pure Invisible Costumes duration increased: From 15 days to 30 days.
- Removed Cursed Tower Teleporter Emily from the camp in Alber since it was useless: You can access Cursed Tower from Juno.
- New measures to discourage the use of bots have been implemented: As you might now, on the past months we had problems with people afk botting to get big quantities of gold and items. They abused our generosity and the amazing events and drops we did, and tried to get illegal profit with them. After an extensive investigation and several bans, we have decided some changes that will make harder for people abuse and bot.
-> Event monsters don't have other monsters appearing below anymore, so people don't stay on the same place killing without moving.
-> Infested Juno monsters won't come to attack you all at the same time when you hit one of them.
-> Jewel Pockets 8 & 9 were removed from drops on Infested Juno and Citadel. These were meant to help new players equip themselves, but instead high level players abused them, especially with botting, and after a small time many people already had thousands of pockets, which is obviously unnaceptable. Instead, we have brought back the Jewel Cases to the bosses of Infested Juno and Citadel like before. These cases give jewels up to level 11. The item Jewel Golden Key, that is needed to open the cases, also drops on Citadel.
- Pirate Eyepatch Box - 199
- [Not Tradable] Invisible Backpack Box - 299
- Golden Small HP Boost Potion - 75
- Golden Medium HP Boost Potion - 150
- Golden Large HP Boost Potion - 375
- Golden Small MP Boost Potion - 75
- Golden Medium MP Boost Potion - 150
- Golden Large MP Boost Potion - 375
- Golden Small HP+MP Boost Potion - 150
- Golden Medium HP+MP Boost Potion - 300
- Golden Large HP+MP Boost Potion - 750
- Silver Small HP Boost Potion - 50
- Silver Medium HP Boost Potion - 100
- Silver Large HP Boost Potion - 250
- Silver Small MP Boost Potion - 50
- Silver Medium MP Boost Potion - 100
- Silver Large MP Boost Potion - 250
- Silver Small HP+MP Boost Potion - 100
- Silver Medium HP+MP Boost Potion - 200
- Silver Large HP+MP Boost Potion - 500
- Concentration Potion - 25
- Agility Potion - 25
- Concentration Potion x10 - 200
- Agility Potion x10 - 200
- Golden Boost Pack - 1200
- Silver Boost Pack - 800
- Map names have been fixed and made consistent: Names of maps and cities through teleporters, maps, and items, have been fixed and cleaned of typos. Now they all should show less variations of the same name.
- Names on certain items, npcs, and others inside Cursed Tower have been fixed. These systems were moved from Alber to Cursed Tower already long ago, so names should reflect this.
- Items that were misplaced inside faction stores have been fixed.
- Scroll of memorizing can't be used in Alber anymore. It was not intended to work on this map and it can be used to abuse exploits.
- Bug with some daggers giving error when dropped or equipped fixed.
- Descriptions on Cursed affinities NPCs showing wrong numbers have been fixed.
- Bat Wings and Devil wings icons showing wrong in Cash Shop has been fixed.
- Horse attack buff fixed.
- Dragon HP passive fixed.
- Starter backpacks now come +20 like the rest of the starter sets.
- Templar Knight: Telekinesis has now 2 seconds cooldown to avoid the abuse of this skill to bug others.
- Witch: Blind success has been reduced from 70% to 25% until the antiblind bug can be fixed.
- Assassin: Death Motion has now 2 seconds cooldown to avoid the abuse of this skill to bug others.
- Nightshadow: Pain Field damage has been increased.
- Nightshadow: Deadly Light damage has been increased.
- Ex-Assassin: Death Motion has now 2 seconds cooldown to avoid the abuse of this skill to bug others.
- ArchWitch: Blind/Fear success has been reduced from 70% to 25% until the antiblind bug can be fixed.
- ArchWizard: Blind on skill Golden Chaos Nova success has been reduced from 85% to 25% until the antiblind bug can be fixed.
- Dark effect on elemental boss accessories has been reduced: From 4 to 1 until the antiblind bug can be fixed.
- More HP: With the new boosts that offer much more HP, problems people reported about fights being too fast should be improved.
- More Eva: More evasion is available, for example with the faction buff changes, which will help the issue above too.
We hope you enjoy this update. If you find any bug, please report to us creating a thread on the Bug Report Section
- Spring Launcher: New launcher for the new season! Loading screens have also changed and show some tips now.
- Juno redecorated: Enjoy the Easter theme.
- Easter Event is here!: New event monsters, items, and covers! Easter Event 2016
- Artifact Hunter Event is activated again: This event comes back for a limited time as always. Artifact Hunter
- New Mounts: Wolves!: With extra move speed. New Mounts: Wolves
- More New Mounts: Battle Horses!: With extra move speed. New Mounts: Battle Horses
- Even more New Mounts: Unicorns!: With extra move speed. These are exclusive to events and special promotions. New Mounts: Unicorns
- New Wings: Black Wings of Honor and Black Wings of Judgement. Now you can enjoy these wings in a black version! New Wings: Black Wings
- New Item: Level 200 Jumping Box: With this potion you can now jump instantly to level 200! Jumping Potions
- New Item: Eternia Faction Points Quest Scroll: Use this scroll to get Faction Points!
- New Item: Eternia Affinity Token: Exclusive Cash Item suggested by players to help with affinities.
- New Buff NPCs and New Buffs: Eternia Starter Buff 1 & 2: These buffs are for characters 1-199 and give awesome effects to help new players! Eternia Starter Buffs
- New NPC: Eternia Weapon Vendor: All the weapons in one place! Includes weapons not available in game before. Eternia Weapon Vendor
- New NPC: Kaede [Exclusive Quests]: You can turn on quests from cash shop items in here.
- Juno NPCs Reworked: Besides those new NPCs, you will see other new NPCs for new quests, old NPCs with newer and improved appearances, and they have been all reoganized.
- Respawns of Bosses have been improved: And now we have a guide you can check any time! Bosses Respawn Time
- New Colors for Friend List Chat!: Were you bored of the old colors? Some were hard to read or ugly? This changes today!
- Buff Power of Creation Reworked: Now it gives 5% Damage Reduction!
- Jewels stats increased and reworked: To accomodate future jewels (omg spoilers) and to fix some issues. Socket System and Jewels
- Treasure Chests have been upgraded: Now they contain better items!
- New Title: Last Man Standing: We have prepared this title that will be given on a new PvP Event we will introduce on the next weeks!
- Hit Rate increased on the following titles: Cursed Kailux/Dilamun Follower, Cursed Kailux/Dilamun Disciple, Cursed Kailux/Dilamun Fanatic, Alber Ranking Winner.
- Jewel Level 4 now also added to Eternia Vendor: Price is 250m. Eternia Special Vendor
- Starter armors will be +20 from now on: This only affects to boxes opened after this maintenance. Starter Pack
- Elemental Bosses Accessories have been Boosted: They now give more HP, MP and Vital Power.
- Premium Character Item has now a new feature: You can now Repair Gear from anywhere. Premium Character Package
- Guild Changes: Now you can choose the amount of exp you want to lock, including 100%.
- Now you can upgrade P2 Equipment!
- Gold Requirement for passive Eternia Damage has been reduced: Players have complained a lot about this, so now the skill is cheaper.
- Cold One pet requirements reduced: Now you only need 1 egg to get the pet instead of 10.
- Item name changes: Lucky sournix portion and Lucky dadge pier portion are now called Concentration Potion and Agility Potion.
- Numbers in game now show with commas to make them easier to read.
- Big changes on Quest List and new Quests! Lots of quest changes have been done in this patch. Here you have a small resume of the changes:
-> New quests that end at 229 are introduced to help new players level , so actual 230 players don't need them. They give only experience.
-> Starter Quests experience increased on quests V-X.
-> Ramslo's Laboratory Quests experience increased.
-> Infested Juno Quests experience increased.
-> New Citadel Quests for levels 175-229.
-> Telerium Quests Experience Increased.
-> New WorldBoss Quests for levels 175-229.
-> New Elemental Boss Quests.
- Shards Exchange: Our dear Shards have done much for us during these past years, but they have become a burden and they will collide with future new jewels and future expansion (omg spoilers again). It's time to tell them goodbye. But don't worry! We aren't removing them just yet, we are just preparing in advance for that day so you won't lose anything. They won't work anymore but you still will have them for now, and will have the opportunity to exchange them. Since you have worked/paid/whatever for your dear shards, we have established 3 new NPCs where you can exchange your old Shards for jewels with same or better stats for free, long before shards get completely removed from our game. Guide in Progress
- Telerium Affinity Reworked: So now after these news about Shards, you thought now Telerium Affinity would be useless? Well you thought wrong! The affinity store has been reworked, and we have added new boxes with new items, and a new special buff available only through this affinity! Also we have lowered the shop requirement from 25m to 10m, so it's easier to get if you don't have it yet!
- New Buff: Telerium Blessing: If a buff giving more gold, affinity, and move speed exists, you need to get it! Guide in Progress
- Drop Rates increased 50% server wide!: Now all drops of all monsters will be easier.
- Drops from all monsters on high level maps have been reworked!: And we bring a new Drop List Guide for you to enjoy: Drop List
A resume of some of the biggest changes with this drop rework, besides higher rates:
-> Jewels now drop in all normal monsters inside Infested Juno and Citadel, so now it's easier than ever to fuse them, and for new players to get decent jewels to start.
-> Also in Infested Juno and Citadel you will find now more costumes you can drop, some of them were on the old vendors. People complained about their gold price, so now there you have them completely for free.
-> Citadel has now a new special drop in all monsters: Master Coins!
-> 215 Set now drops in Telerium monsters. You don't need to do complicated quests anymore. If you have Skillful Tokens/Boxes left, you can sell them to an NPC and you will get 10m each.
-> Also in Telerium you can drop now the Telerium Crystal items to offer to the affinity!
-> Master Stones drop now in all high level bosses.
-> All Cursed Tower bosses drop now Level 13 Jewels.
Important: Launcher appearance can take some hours to be updated. Some guides are in progress and will be posted and linked to this thread on the next days when they are finished.
White Bunny Ears Box - 199
Brown Bunny Ears Box - 199
White Bunny Backpack Box - 299
Brown Bunny Backpack Box - 299
[Not Tradable] Black Wing of Honor Box - 299
[Not Tradable] Black Wing of Judgement Box - 299
200Lv Jumping Box - 5000
[Cash] Eternia Faction Points Quest Scroll - 250
[Cash] Eternia Affinity Token - 500
[Cash] Eternia Affinity Token x10 - 4500
Medal of the Mercenary x100 - 50
Medal of the Mercenary x1000 - 450
Skill Box of Akan Temple - 100
Cube Box of Skill - 100
Golden Skill book box - 100
[Skill Book] Veteran's Composure - 250
Spirit of Flame Wolf - 3000
Spirit of Frost Wolf - 3000
Spirit of Forest Wolf - 3000
Spirit of Storm Wolf - 3000
Inferno Battle Horse Saddle - 3000
Shadow Battle Horse Saddle - 3000
Shining Battle Horse Saddle - 3000
Skeleton Battle Horse Saddle - 3000
Red Diesel's Bridle - 2000
Popenian's Leash - 2000
Red Popenian's Leash - 2000
Cold One's Egg - 2000
- Wrong seals on 173 Weapons fixed.
- Bug with window not working properly when upgrading with Master Stones fixed.
- Fixed bug when trading pets with AI on.
- Cursed Wayne and Cursed Magusa respawn spots have been moved a bit to avoid them to appear under the fountains and get bugged.
- Cursed Unstable Mystics have now many more respawn spots on the central room, to avoid areas where monsters don't reappear after dying.
- Akan potions are working again.
- Moonstone Golem shows now proper icons for the new rewards.
- PBI does not expire anymore while you are offline.
- All bugs with Resurrection Scrolls and EXP Pets should be completely fixed with this update without need of manual fix.
- 2 Repeteable faction pvp quests have been temporarily disabled to avoid an illegal exploit of faction points.
- Rates on jewel fusion are fixed.
- Faction points in quests are fixed and back to their right numbers.
- Some Affinity NPCs names fixed.
- Names of all Jewels fixed, now they show their level properly.
- Many unbreakable items have been fixed and now can be deleted to free inventories. Here is a list:
-> All Quest Items
-> Level 1 Set Ex-Rogue.
-> Level 90 Set Arousal all classes.
-> Level 120 Set Optimal Arousal all classes.
-> Level 230 Sets Kailux and Dilamun all classes.
-> Castle Siege Weapons all classes.
-> Treasure Box all levels.
-> Cursed Dilamun Apparition Box
-> Cursed Kailux Companion Box
-> Cursed Crystal Fragments (Blue, Green, Yellow and Red).
Class Balance & Skill Fixes
- Increased Attack on passive Skilled Archery: From 240 to 500.
- Added 250 extra Physical and Magical Evasion on passive Dexterity of Healer.
- Issue with the skill Power Storm having criticals doing too much damage resolved.
- Issue with the skill Call Lightning having criticals doing too much damage resolved.
- Divine Farming issue with the skill doing always the same damage no matter the equipment has been also fixed.
- Max HP given by passive Vital Mastery 2 increased from 5000 to 10000.
- Additional 500 Physical and Magical Evasion added to passive Vital Mastery 2.
- Attack given by passive Fallarm Mastery increased from 280 to 1000.
- Additional 500 Magical HitRate added to passive Fallarm Mastery.
- 20% Hit Rate added to skill Force of Mondshine.
- 20% Skill Success added to skill Force of Mondshine.
- 5% Cast Speed added to skill Blood Boil.
- 20% Skill Success added to skill Blood Boil.
- 250 Magical Hitrate added to passive Vision Study.
- 250 Magical Hitrate added to passive Vision Study.
Today we have applied a patch to fix an experience exploit that people was abusing to level on ways that are not allowed.
We would like to remind everyone that abusing these kind of exploits or encouraging others to abuse them is illegal. If you ever find any exploit you must report it to Staff and not abuse it.
Additionally the server has been rebooted so Citadel instances have been reseted and everyone should be able to access it again.