This patch brings a few content changes and bug fixes, and finally the definitive fix for PvP!
Read the details below.
Cursed Tower Bosses drops have been boosted. Drop rates on small affinity items, medals, and potions have been lowered on these bosses, which will give priority for the best items to drop more. Rates on Jewel Pocket, Boxes, and Guild Skill Book have been also increased, which will make your chances to get the best items even bigger.
Added some items to Eternia Special Vendor, needed for the Iris Pictorial Book (1Lv Jewel Box, 2Lv Jewel Box, 3Lv Jewel Box) or to help new players acquiring essential items easier (Phoenix Ticket, Certification of Guardianship, Pan's Flute, Drake Egg).
Potion, Scroll, and Magical Merchants through all maps have been reworked and organized, including a few small items needed for the Iris Pictorial Book, like regeneration and attack potions, and similar. You can also access all the available items on them from all maps.
Extremely bad-tempered Pango will drop now all level 3 jewels.
After having it active for 4 full weeks to celebrate its introduction, the Artifact Hunter Event has ended. This event will be a recurring one that will come back again at a later time (probably on Christmas).
Damage Boosters have been fixed and now have again cooldown.
An error that the disabled item Shadow Removal Powder was causing when opening certain boxes was fixed.
The last of the bugs we had left on PvP, which was actually an unintended official feature that new files brought, has been disabled. It was caused by a modification on the PK System which increased or reduced your damage on PvP depending on your PK status. We have removed this modification, now it won't affect your damage and the PK System will work as it was before.
We have gone through all the attack skills of all classes and boosted their damage until they reached the numbers they had before the update. You will notice a nice increase on your damage when using these skills on PvP and PvE. We have also made critical again many of these skills, and fixed a lot of small issues with them like some descriptions or error messages between skills. Below you can see a list mentioning all skills we have boosted, class by class.
Two Hand Pierce
Summon of Ancient Weapon
Ice Spike 2
Hand of Darkness
Golden Chaos Nova
We bring you an Update today with lots of changes based on players suggestions, fixes on the PvP system, and even more bug fixes!
Read below to see the details.
New Content/Content Changes
- New Item: Cursed Tower Floor 9 Teleport. Use this scroll to teleport to the 9th Floor of Cursed Tower. You can find it on Cash Shop and Lacaball.
- Quest Chain "The Invisible Balrog" from Cursed Tower (the one with the keys) has been removed. The last boss is now always visible and the special item is no longer necessary, so you don't need these keys and quests anymore. (Note: these quests didn't give experience, they were only good for the keys).
- Added Jewel Pocket Grade 12 and Chaos Jewel Pocket Grade 12 to Cursed Imperial Guard Even Wayne & Cursed Magusa Senator Jewith drops, with a high rate. This will make dropping jewels a lot easier.
- Reduced respawn of Cursed Imperial Guard Even Wayne & Cursed Magusa Senator Jewith to 2 hours.
- Cursed Emblem of Destruction, Cursed Emblem of Annihilation, and Cursed Emblem of Extinction are now tradable, storable and droppable.
- Price of Gold Booster on Eternia Special Vendor reduced from 2.000.000 to 1.000.000.
- Artifacts will now also drop on Juno.
- After all the complaints received about the new situation with PRS and Melding Books, and how the recent changes on them provoked an extreme use of these items by some people, we have restarted this systems. We have created two new items: Eternia Platinum Refining Stone and Eternia Melding Book. We will use these from now on. Since they are new, everyone will be on the same conditions to acquire them, and there won't be issues with abuse since we can control them easier. They are also fully tradable, storable, and droppable, including when opened. You can find Eternia PRS on Cash Shop and Lacaball, and Eternia Melding Book on Eternia Special Vendor and Lacaball.
- New Item: Jewel Golden Key. We have changed the way to open Locked Cases of Jewels so it's also easier to get Jewels from level 1 to 11. Now instead of Gold Tokens, you will need these Jewel Token Keys to open them. The amount of Jewel Golden Keys needed to open the boxes are the same, but the news is you can buy these new Keys with gold on the Eternia Special Vendor. Getting jewels will be easier and it will also work as a gold sink, to remove gold from the server and lower the market prices. If you prefer it you can also find this item on Cash Shop and Lacaball. (Remember that you can get Jewel Cases and fusion scrolls easily buying boxes with gold inside Sin Killers Affinity).
- 172 Set Boxes and 173 Weapon Boxes have been removed from drops and added to Eternia Special Vendor. These custom sets are essential for new players, they have special seals and they are +12 already upon opening. This will make even easier to get through the middle levels.
- Tomb Guard Atum added on Juno.
- Cursed Brainwashed Balrog is now bigger in size... just because it's cooler like that.
- Temporary teleporters on Cursed Tower have been removed since doors work fine and we don't need them anymore.
We have applied some fixes to eliminate some of the bugs that appeared after the change of systems, especially with damage. However this only fixes the bugs, and the status of the characters and pvp balance is mostly by default. We will work again on balancing characters as we did before the update until everything is fair. So for now, there shouldn't be any more big bugs with pvp, but you will notice differences between classes. As always, to help with the process, you can write your suggestions and experiences, respectfully, on the Class Balance thread. The more people that helps the faster the process will be. Below there's an explanation in more detail of the fixes applied today.
- Regular hits doing insane damage has been fixed. We found out this was caused mostly because of our high weapon attack. As you may remember, last February we multiplied attack on high level weapons x3 because that was what pvp needed at that moment. We have put the weapons back to normal levels, and we have compensated that loss of attack with a passive.
- We had also some skill bugs caused by custom edits done on them in the past to balance classes. To fix this, we have reverted all attack skills to default, including damage. Once we make sure the bugs are fixed, we will boost these skills damage again. Important: This damage is not definitive. I repeat, skills will be boosted again soon.
- Finally, we have introduced a new passive to all characters called Eternia Damage. This passive will give you up to 50% more attack at the max level. This will compensate for the attack reduction on weapons. Important: every player MUST learn this new skill if they want to get the attack bonus, it's a new skill, not an old one, so you need to learn it or your character won't have the full possible attack! If you still think you need more attack, make sure you get some attack shards, since now they are worth it and make a difference, and also Khione titles boost the attack a lot.
These are the changes we have done for now, however as you all know Class Balance is always a constant process, so anything you think must be changed please communicate to us on the proper thread. Remember that this patch only fixes the bugs, and doesn't do Class Balance, and damage on characters will be increased later.
- Removed the cooldown on 230 weapon skills.
- Fixed the issue with some Ramslo drops giving error.
- 230 Titan gloves now give 400 HitRate like the rest of classes.
- Fixed Event PBIs again, since one of our last mini-patches reverted the fix. They work with quests again.
- Chaos Jewel Pocket with Elements has been fixed and can be opened now.
- The Pumpkin that was causing issues near Jonathan has been removed, and no more pumpkins should get stuck around that area.
- Ninja Powder, Despaired Charm, and Keron Scrolls range has been fixed since it was now too low. We have increased all of them to the max range.
This is all for now, we are still working on the rest of the bugs, please have patience while we work on them.
Hello Eternians! We have come to you today with a new GameSage Recruitment! We are in dire need of dedicated individuals with proven knowledge to help our server. If you want to join us and have a great time helping us improve the server, don't miss the opportunity and apply!
What are we looking for? - People who want to help the server and have time to dedicate it to it. - Mature attitude: people who can work on a team and be friendly to Staff and to other players. - Experience and good knowledge of Last Chaos in general, and our server in particular. - Decent english level (enough to communicate with the Staff and Community without using google translator).
What are the duties of a Gamesage? - Be active in game and forums, giving support to players with their doubts and issues. - Report any kind of problem that appears on the game like bugs or server errors to High Staff. - Monitoring Sieges and reporting people breaking the rules. - Do GameSage Events.
To send an application, Click Here. The Recruitment will be open from November 15th to November 30th.