Hello Eternians! As always in this time of the year, we bring to you a special update Christmas themed!
Read below to know all the details this update includes.
- Snowed Juno decorated for Christmas: Christmas has arrived to Eternia, celebrate with us on this decorated Juno map.
- Login and loading screens are now Christmas themed: make sure you have the music turned on in your game options, and enjoy :^).
- Christmas Event: Christmas Event is here! Kill snowmans and get special gifts. We also have event bosses this time. Christmas Event 2016
- Christmas Calendar: Special events everyday during this whole week! Christmas Calendar 2016
- Artifact Hunter Event: We activated this event again for a limited time, please enjoy it!. Artifact Hunter
- Double Event Week: Starting today and until day 25, we will have double event activated in our server. Double Event
- Christmas costumes are back: Santa Costume, Snowman Costume, Christmas Weapons, Santa Hat. You can find them on Cash Shop and through the Christmas Event Quests. You might be able to get some on our Christmas Calendar Events too!
- New Cute Snowman Pet: You can drop this little friend on the Snowman bosses.
- Cursed Ranking Updated: The Cursed Ranking will be now monthly, and will reset at the start of every month. Next restart will be on early January 2017. Cursed Ranking
- Cursed Ranking Rewards Updated: Since now you can farm points during a longer time, we have increased the rewards! We have doubled the quantity of some items, but the most special part about this, is that now you can get level 15 jewels as a reward! Cursed Ranking Winners
- New Items: New Platinum Potions, which are stronger versions of some of our classic potions. You can find them on Cash Shop, and you might be able to also get some in our Christmas Calendar Events.
- Seals added to country costumes: Because they didn't have any, we added HP: 100 & MP: 100.
Since we did the Royal Rumble Rework on the past update, we have received several reports about people who are trying to cheat this system to get unfair advantages. This is annoying the majority of the players and people is losing the interest on the Royal Rumble because of that. For that reason we are creating these rules, so it's very clear to everyone that we won't allow any unfairness on the Royal Rumble.
1. It is completely forbidden to register more than one of your characters at the same time on the Royal Rumble. You can only register ONE of your characters at a time. Registering your main, and your alts, so you can get the prize for yourself, is considered cheating. This is a tournament to play against other people, not against your alts, which obviously won't fight back. If one day there aren't enough people to fill the Royal Rumble, then the Royal Rumble shouldn't take place. We already reduced the requirements to 5 people, that's easy enough. So there is no excuse to break this rule.
2. Since this is a PvP System, we need to implement some restrictions so the fights will be fair, as we do on some events or on sieges. For the Royal Rumble, we have decided to forbid the use of certains buffs or items that make the fights unbalanced. This is the list of things you CAN'T use:
- No Rage of Guild Master.
- No Ignition of any level.
- No Pet buffs of any kind.
- No Server Buffs given by GMs.
- No Recall/Teleporting/Summoning.
These rules will be also added to the Royal Rumble Guide, and can be edited at any time if we find other ways people can abuse this system, or any items or buffs that should be added to the list. Of course the rest of the server rules must also be respected while participating on the Royal Rumble.
Breaking this rules will result on a temporary ban and removal of any Royal Rumble rewards and titles the player has obtained. If the offenses are very serious or are repeated, the ban can become permanent.
Please respect the rules and the rest of the players, and play fair.