Hello Eternians! We have come to you today with a new GameSage Recruitment!
We are in dire need of dedicated individuals with proven knowledge to help our server.
If you want to join us and have a great time helping us improve the server, don't miss the opportunity and apply!
What are we looking for?
- People who want to help the server and have time to dedicate it to it.
- Mature attitude: people who can work on a team and be friendly to Staff and to other players.
- Experience and good knowledge of Last Chaos in general, and our server in particular.
- Decent english level (enough to communicate with the Staff and Community without using google translator).
What are the duties of a Gamesage?
- Be active in game and forums, giving support to players with their doubts and issues.
- Report any kind of problem that appears on the game like bugs or server errors to High Staff.
- Monitoring Sieges and reporting people breaking the rules.
- Do GameSage Events.
To send an application, Click Here.
The Recruitment will be open from July 16th to July 31th.
We have made some changes in our voting system today.
We have removed one of the rankings, since it was giving us zero advertisement and we found out there was some cheating involved, with fake servers getting most of the top places ilegally and servers with 0 players getting thousands of fake votes. All rankings have some kind of cheating like this, but this one in particular was too extreme.
Since now we have only one ranking, then we have 1 vote link instead of 2, so the one we still have, got their points increased x2. This means, before you had 2 links with 30 points each, now you have 1 link with 60 points. Same points as before, half the effort for you!. You can still vote each 12h, so you still can get 120 free cash points per day.
We have bought a premium membership on the ranking we have left, this means we are now gold member, and we have a stronger voting system. We realized there were many more people receiving cash than votes counting to us in the ranking, which means, many people was being selfish and using the trick to wait the time to get the cash without actually voting. Because of this, our server was on a low position. Now, people who were giving us fake votes, receiving cash but not really voting for us, can't cheat like this anymore, and will need to do the captchas properly and vote for our server in the ranking if they want to receive the cash.
We hope these changes will help making our vote system more fair and secure, easier to use for the players, and will advertise us better.
If you need more information, you can visit the Voting System thread or send us a PM.
- Pirate Invasion Event: A new event is here! With new monsters, boxes and costumes! Pirate Invasion Event 2016
- New Head Costume: Pirate Eyepatch: You won't be a real pirate unless you get this. New Head Costume: Pirate Eyepatch
- New exclusive back covers: Capes!: You will get to use these awesome capes by farming Alber factions! New Back Covers: Dilamun and Kailux Capes
- Faction Buffs edited and upgraded: We added magical evasion, and we increased all levels! Check this and much more in our new and improved Alber guide. Alber Guide
- [P1] Pet Skills have been reworked and upgraded: Passive and active skills now offer benefits really worth it. [P1] Pet Skills
- New Help System: A new way for players to check the most important information in our forum, but from inside the game. Help System
- Loyal Donator Rewards were edited and improved!: In case you didn't visit the thread on the past weeks, these prizes were improved. Old shards are gone from the packs and new items were added. This already affects to people who donated in May and will receive their rewards on the next days! Loyal Donator Rewards
- New Elemental Skill for Wizard: Now they have one too like the rest of characters! Elemental Skills
- Drop Changes: Elemental Costume Box added to Elemental Bosses. Master Stones +17 & +18 were removed from Infested Juno and Citadel drops, since players complained about being too common and the server having too many. You still can drop them on Telerium and WorldBosses. Drop List
- New HP, MP, and HP&MP Boosts!: Get more health and mana than ever with these awesome new boosts with 40% and 50% effect.
- New Invisible Backpack: Now you can hide your backpack so you can look cool with any costume.
- Castle Siege Token droprate improved: Now when you kill players on a siege, you will get many more tokens!
- Pet Fungy Buff gives now magical evasion too.
- Starter Buff 1 was nerfed from 5k to 2k: This buff was too OP for lower players, especially the attack.
- Colorless and Pure Invisible Costumes duration increased: From 15 days to 30 days.
- Removed Cursed Tower Teleporter Emily from the camp in Alber since it was useless: You can access Cursed Tower from Juno.
- New measures to discourage the use of bots have been implemented: As you might now, on the past months we had problems with people afk botting to get big quantities of gold and items. They abused our generosity and the amazing events and drops we did, and tried to get illegal profit with them. After an extensive investigation and several bans, we have decided some changes that will make harder for people abuse and bot.
-> Event monsters don't have other monsters appearing below anymore, so people don't stay on the same place killing without moving.
-> Infested Juno monsters won't come to attack you all at the same time when you hit one of them.
-> Jewel Pockets 8 & 9 were removed from drops on Infested Juno and Citadel. These were meant to help new players equip themselves, but instead high level players abused them, especially with botting, and after a small time many people already had thousands of pockets, which is obviously unnaceptable. Instead, we have brought back the Jewel Cases to the bosses of Infested Juno and Citadel like before. These cases give jewels up to level 11. The item Jewel Golden Key, that is needed to open the cases, also drops on Citadel.
- Pirate Eyepatch Box - 199
- [Not Tradable] Invisible Backpack Box - 299
- Golden Small HP Boost Potion - 75
- Golden Medium HP Boost Potion - 150
- Golden Large HP Boost Potion - 375
- Golden Small MP Boost Potion - 75
- Golden Medium MP Boost Potion - 150
- Golden Large MP Boost Potion - 375
- Golden Small HP+MP Boost Potion - 150
- Golden Medium HP+MP Boost Potion - 300
- Golden Large HP+MP Boost Potion - 750
- Silver Small HP Boost Potion - 50
- Silver Medium HP Boost Potion - 100
- Silver Large HP Boost Potion - 250
- Silver Small MP Boost Potion - 50
- Silver Medium MP Boost Potion - 100
- Silver Large MP Boost Potion - 250
- Silver Small HP+MP Boost Potion - 100
- Silver Medium HP+MP Boost Potion - 200
- Silver Large HP+MP Boost Potion - 500
- Concentration Potion - 25
- Agility Potion - 25
- Concentration Potion x10 - 200
- Agility Potion x10 - 200
- Golden Boost Pack - 1200
- Silver Boost Pack - 800
- Map names have been fixed and made consistent: Names of maps and cities through teleporters, maps, and items, have been fixed and cleaned of typos. Now they all should show less variations of the same name.
- Names on certain items, npcs, and others inside Cursed Tower have been fixed. These systems were moved from Alber to Cursed Tower already long ago, so names should reflect this.
- Items that were misplaced inside faction stores have been fixed.
- Scroll of memorizing can't be used in Alber anymore. It was not intended to work on this map and it can be used to abuse exploits.
- Bug with some daggers giving error when dropped or equipped fixed.
- Descriptions on Cursed affinities NPCs showing wrong numbers have been fixed.
- Bat Wings and Devil wings icons showing wrong in Cash Shop has been fixed.
- Horse attack buff fixed.
- Dragon HP passive fixed.
- Starter backpacks now come +20 like the rest of the starter sets.
- Templar Knight: Telekinesis has now 2 seconds cooldown to avoid the abuse of this skill to bug others.
- Witch: Blind success has been reduced from 70% to 25% until the antiblind bug can be fixed.
- Assassin: Death Motion has now 2 seconds cooldown to avoid the abuse of this skill to bug others.
- Nightshadow: Pain Field damage has been increased.
- Nightshadow: Deadly Light damage has been increased.
- Ex-Assassin: Death Motion has now 2 seconds cooldown to avoid the abuse of this skill to bug others.
- ArchWitch: Blind/Fear success has been reduced from 70% to 25% until the antiblind bug can be fixed.
- ArchWizard: Blind on skill Golden Chaos Nova success has been reduced from 85% to 25% until the antiblind bug can be fixed.
- Dark effect on elemental boss accessories has been reduced: From 4 to 1 until the antiblind bug can be fixed.
- More HP: With the new boosts that offer much more HP, problems people reported about fights being too fast should be improved.
- More Eva: More evasion is available, for example with the faction buff changes, which will help the issue above too.
We hope you enjoy this update. If you find any bug, please report to us creating a thread on the Bug Report Section