Hello Eternians! We have come to you today with a new GameSage Recruitment!
We are in dire need of dedicated individuals with proven knowledge to help our server.
If you want to join us and have a great time helping us improve the server, don't miss the opportunity and apply!
What are we looking for?
People who want to help the server and have time to dedicate it to it.
Mature attitude: people who can work on a team and be friendly to Staff and to other players.
Experience and good knowledge of Last Chaos in general, and our server in particular.
Decent english level (enough to communicate with the Staff and Community without using google translator).
What are the duties of a Gamesage?
Be active in game and forums, giving support to players with their doubts and issues.
Report any kind of problem that appears on the game like bugs or server errors to High Staff.
Monitoring Sieges and reporting people breaking the rules.
Do GameSage Events.
To send an application, Click Here.
The Recruitment will be open from April 18th to May 2nd.
We had some issues the last time we opened the applications, with people not reading this post before applying, sending the applications in the wrong language, or simply using the form to send rude comments to Staff. Because of that, please remember:
All applications must be sent IN ENGLISH. As the post says, you need to know basic english to be a GameSage. If you are not capable of even sending the application in english, which only contains a few questions, then you don't know enough english to be a GS.
Send your application only if you're seriously applying to be a GS. Do not use this form to complain about Staff, send a full application in caps, or write joke or trolling answers.
I don't know if some of you think that maybe we don't read them or something, but we do! This is not a lottery, we carefully read each application before deciding who to choose. Applications who don't follow the rules will be considered invalid and you will lose the opportunity of being a GameSage.
Hello Eternians! As always in this time of the year, we bring to you a special update Christmas themed!
Read below to know all the details this update includes.
- Snowed Juno decorated for Christmas: Christmas has arrived to Eternia, celebrate with us on this decorated Juno map.
- Login and loading screens are now Christmas themed: make sure you have the music turned on in your game options, and enjoy :^).
- Christmas Event: Christmas Event is here! Kill snowmans and get special gifts. We also have event bosses this time. Christmas Event 2016
- Christmas Calendar: Special events everyday during this whole week! Christmas Calendar 2016
- Artifact Hunter Event: We activated this event again for a limited time, please enjoy it!. Artifact Hunter
- Double Event Week: Starting today and until day 25, we will have double event activated in our server. Double Event
- Christmas costumes are back: Santa Costume, Snowman Costume, Christmas Weapons, Santa Hat. You can find them on Cash Shop and through the Christmas Event Quests. You might be able to get some on our Christmas Calendar Events too!
- New Cute Snowman Pet: You can drop this little friend on the Snowman bosses.
- Cursed Ranking Updated: The Cursed Ranking will be now monthly, and will reset at the start of every month. Next restart will be on early January 2017. Cursed Ranking
- Cursed Ranking Rewards Updated: Since now you can farm points during a longer time, we have increased the rewards! We have doubled the quantity of some items, but the most special part about this, is that now you can get level 15 jewels as a reward! Cursed Ranking Winners
- New Items: New Platinum Potions, which are stronger versions of some of our classic potions. You can find them on Cash Shop, and you might be able to also get some in our Christmas Calendar Events.
- Seals added to country costumes: Because they didn't have any, we added HP: 100 & MP: 100.