- Spring Launcher: New launcher for the new season! Loading screens have also changed and show some tips now.
- Juno redecorated: Enjoy the Easter theme.
- Easter Event is here!: New event monsters, items, and covers! Easter Event 2016
- Artifact Hunter Event is activated again: This event comes back for a limited time as always. Artifact Hunter
- New Mounts: Wolves!: With extra move speed. New Mounts: Wolves
- More New Mounts: Battle Horses!: With extra move speed. New Mounts: Battle Horses
- Even more New Mounts: Unicorns!: With extra move speed. These are exclusive to events and special promotions. New Mounts: Unicorns
- New Wings: Black Wings of Honor and Black Wings of Judgement. Now you can enjoy these wings in a black version! New Wings: Black Wings
- New Item: Level 200 Jumping Box: With this potion you can now jump instantly to level 200! Jumping Potions
- New Item: Eternia Faction Points Quest Scroll: Use this scroll to get Faction Points!
- New Item: Eternia Affinity Token: Exclusive Cash Item suggested by players to help with affinities.
- New Buff NPCs and New Buffs: Eternia Starter Buff 1 & 2: These buffs are for characters 1-199 and give awesome effects to help new players! Eternia Starter Buffs
- New NPC: Eternia Weapon Vendor: All the weapons in one place! Includes weapons not available in game before. Eternia Weapon Vendor
- New NPC: Kaede [Exclusive Quests]: You can turn on quests from cash shop items in here.
- Juno NPCs Reworked: Besides those new NPCs, you will see other new NPCs for new quests, old NPCs with newer and improved appearances, and they have been all reoganized.
- Respawns of Bosses have been improved: And now we have a guide you can check any time! Bosses Respawn Time
- New Colors for Friend List Chat!: Were you bored of the old colors? Some were hard to read or ugly? This changes today!
- Buff Power of Creation Reworked: Now it gives 5% Damage Reduction!
- Jewels stats increased and reworked: To accomodate future jewels (omg spoilers) and to fix some issues. Socket System and Jewels
- Treasure Chests have been upgraded: Now they contain better items!
- New Title: Last Man Standing: We have prepared this title that will be given on a new PvP Event we will introduce on the next weeks!
- Hit Rate increased on the following titles: Cursed Kailux/Dilamun Follower, Cursed Kailux/Dilamun Disciple, Cursed Kailux/Dilamun Fanatic, Alber Ranking Winner.
- Jewel Level 4 now also added to Eternia Vendor: Price is 250m. Eternia Special Vendor
- Starter armors will be +20 from now on: This only affects to boxes opened after this maintenance. Starter Pack
- Elemental Bosses Accessories have been Boosted: They now give more HP, MP and Vital Power.
- Premium Character Item has now a new feature: You can now Repair Gear from anywhere. Premium Character Package
- Guild Changes: Now you can choose the amount of exp you want to lock, including 100%.
- Now you can upgrade P2 Equipment!
- Gold Requirement for passive Eternia Damage has been reduced: Players have complained a lot about this, so now the skill is cheaper.
- Cold One pet requirements reduced: Now you only need 1 egg to get the pet instead of 10.
- Item name changes: Lucky sournix portion and Lucky dadge pier portion are now called Concentration Potion and Agility Potion.
- Numbers in game now show with commas to make them easier to read.
- Big changes on Quest List and new Quests! Lots of quest changes have been done in this patch. Here you have a small resume of the changes:
-> New quests that end at 229 are introduced to help new players level , so actual 230 players don't need them. They give only experience.
-> Starter Quests experience increased on quests V-X.
-> Ramslo's Laboratory Quests experience increased.
-> Infested Juno Quests experience increased.
-> New Citadel Quests for levels 175-229.
-> Telerium Quests Experience Increased.
-> New WorldBoss Quests for levels 175-229.
-> New Elemental Boss Quests.
- Shards Exchange: Our dear Shards have done much for us during these past years, but they have become a burden and they will collide with future new jewels and future expansion (omg spoilers again). It's time to tell them goodbye. But don't worry! We aren't removing them just yet, we are just preparing in advance for that day so you won't lose anything. They won't work anymore but you still will have them for now, and will have the opportunity to exchange them. Since you have worked/paid/whatever for your dear shards, we have established 3 new NPCs where you can exchange your old Shards for jewels with same or better stats for free, long before shards get completely removed from our game. Guide in Progress
- Telerium Affinity Reworked: So now after these news about Shards, you thought now Telerium Affinity would be useless? Well you thought wrong! The affinity store has been reworked, and we have added new boxes with new items, and a new special buff available only through this affinity! Also we have lowered the shop requirement from 25m to 10m, so it's easier to get if you don't have it yet!
- New Buff: Telerium Blessing: If a buff giving more gold, affinity, and move speed exists, you need to get it! Guide in Progress
- Drop Rates increased 50% server wide!: Now all drops of all monsters will be easier.
- Drops from all monsters on high level maps have been reworked!: And we bring a new Drop List Guide for you to enjoy: Drop List
A resume of some of the biggest changes with this drop rework, besides higher rates:
-> Jewels now drop in all normal monsters inside Infested Juno and Citadel, so now it's easier than ever to fuse them, and for new players to get decent jewels to start.
-> Also in Infested Juno and Citadel you will find now more costumes you can drop, some of them were on the old vendors. People complained about their gold price, so now there you have them completely for free.
-> Citadel has now a new special drop in all monsters: Master Coins!
-> 215 Set now drops in Telerium monsters. You don't need to do complicated quests anymore. If you have Skillful Tokens/Boxes left, you can sell them to an NPC and you will get 10m each.
-> Also in Telerium you can drop now the Telerium Crystal items to offer to the affinity!
-> Master Stones drop now in all high level bosses.
-> All Cursed Tower bosses drop now Level 13 Jewels.
Important: Launcher appearance can take some hours to be updated. Some guides are in progress and will be posted and linked to this thread on the next days when they are finished.
White Bunny Ears Box - 199
Brown Bunny Ears Box - 199
White Bunny Backpack Box - 299
Brown Bunny Backpack Box - 299
[Not Tradable] Black Wing of Honor Box - 299
[Not Tradable] Black Wing of Judgement Box - 299
200Lv Jumping Box - 5000
[Cash] Eternia Faction Points Quest Scroll - 250
[Cash] Eternia Affinity Token - 500
[Cash] Eternia Affinity Token x10 - 4500
Medal of the Mercenary x100 - 50
Medal of the Mercenary x1000 - 450
Skill Box of Akan Temple - 100
Cube Box of Skill - 100
Golden Skill book box - 100
[Skill Book] Veteran's Composure - 250
Spirit of Flame Wolf - 3000
Spirit of Frost Wolf - 3000
Spirit of Forest Wolf - 3000
Spirit of Storm Wolf - 3000
Inferno Battle Horse Saddle - 3000
Shadow Battle Horse Saddle - 3000
Shining Battle Horse Saddle - 3000
Skeleton Battle Horse Saddle - 3000
Red Diesel's Bridle - 2000
Popenian's Leash - 2000
Red Popenian's Leash - 2000
Cold One's Egg - 2000
- Wrong seals on 173 Weapons fixed.
- Bug with window not working properly when upgrading with Master Stones fixed.
- Fixed bug when trading pets with AI on.
- Cursed Wayne and Cursed Magusa respawn spots have been moved a bit to avoid them to appear under the fountains and get bugged.
- Cursed Unstable Mystics have now many more respawn spots on the central room, to avoid areas where monsters don't reappear after dying.
- Akan potions are working again.
- Moonstone Golem shows now proper icons for the new rewards.
- PBI does not expire anymore while you are offline.
- All bugs with Resurrection Scrolls and EXP Pets should be completely fixed with this update without need of manual fix.
- 2 Repeteable faction pvp quests have been temporarily disabled to avoid an illegal exploit of faction points.
- Rates on jewel fusion are fixed.
- Faction points in quests are fixed and back to their right numbers.
- Some Affinity NPCs names fixed.
- Names of all Jewels fixed, now they show their level properly.
- Many unbreakable items have been fixed and now can be deleted to free inventories. Here is a list:
-> All Quest Items
-> Level 1 Set Ex-Rogue.
-> Level 90 Set Arousal all classes.
-> Level 120 Set Optimal Arousal all classes.
-> Level 230 Sets Kailux and Dilamun all classes.
-> Castle Siege Weapons all classes.
-> Treasure Box all levels.
-> Cursed Dilamun Apparition Box
-> Cursed Kailux Companion Box
-> Cursed Crystal Fragments (Blue, Green, Yellow and Red).
Class Balance & Skill Fixes
- Increased Attack on passive Skilled Archery: From 240 to 500.
- Added 250 extra Physical and Magical Evasion on passive Dexterity of Healer.
- Issue with the skill Power Storm having criticals doing too much damage resolved.
- Issue with the skill Call Lightning having criticals doing too much damage resolved.
- Divine Farming issue with the skill doing always the same damage no matter the equipment has been also fixed.
- Max HP given by passive Vital Mastery 2 increased from 5000 to 10000.
- Additional 500 Physical and Magical Evasion added to passive Vital Mastery 2.
- Attack given by passive Fallarm Mastery increased from 280 to 1000.
- Additional 500 Magical HitRate added to passive Fallarm Mastery.
- 20% Hit Rate added to skill Force of Mondshine.
- 20% Skill Success added to skill Force of Mondshine.
- 5% Cast Speed added to skill Blood Boil.
- 20% Skill Success added to skill Blood Boil.
- 250 Magical Hitrate added to passive Vision Study.
- 250 Magical Hitrate added to passive Vision Study.
Today we have applied a patch to fix an experience exploit that people was abusing to level on ways that are not allowed.
We would like to remind everyone that abusing these kind of exploits or encouraging others to abuse them is illegal. If you ever find any exploit you must report it to Staff and not abuse it.
Additionally the server has been rebooted so Citadel instances have been reseted and everyone should be able to access it again.
We are releasing a small patch today to fix some issues that appeared after the Host Migration, and can't wait until the next Update is ready.
- Guilds are fixed and working properly, you should be able to kick, recruit, change guild master, etc. as normal.
- Guilds won't show a green name anymore, this was not intended.
- New colors on friend list chat are now removed, they were accidentally leaked without being finished, they will come fully finished on next Update.
If you find anything else not working properly, please report it to us creating a thread on the Bug Report Section.
We have successfully finished our host migration. We apologize for the time the server was off, and we thank you for your patience.
- Our game is now hosted on a brand new server. This means you will notice an improvement on performance, less lags, and the game running better in general.
- Server time has been fixed, there will be no more weird delays, and it follows GMT+1 now. (Remember that the time on the clock in game doesn't show the real server time, and changes depending on your computer's date/hour!).
- Quest history has been restarted for all characters, this means you can do all quests again, and receive again any rewards on experience, sp, items, and even affinity!
If you encounter any problem after this migration, or you have anything to comment about it, you can PM me or PM the HGM.
Important: As a compensation for the 3 days that the server was offline, we have decided to activate double for the rest of the week! Double Event will be active from now, Wednesday, until Sunday!
That is almost 5 days of double event! Please enjoy it