Hello Eternians! We have come to you today with a new GameSage Recruitment!
We are in dire need of dedicated individuals with proven knowledge to help our server.
If you want to join us and have a great time helping us improve the server, don't miss the opportunity and apply!
What are we looking for?
- People who want to help the server and have time to dedicate it to it.
- Mature attitude: people who can work on a team and be friendly to Staff and to other players.
- Experience and good knowledge of Last Chaos in general, and our server in particular.
- Decent english level (enough to communicate with the Staff and Community without using google translator).
What are the duties of a Gamesage?
- Be active in game and forums, giving support to players with their doubts and issues.
- Report any kind of problem that appears on the game like bugs or server errors to High Staff.
- Monitoring Sieges and reporting people breaking the rules.
- Do GameSage Events.
To send an application, Click Here.
The Recruitment will be open from February 5th to February 19th.
We bring you today a special and exclusive event: Christmas Wishes!
Event starts on 24.12 and will end on 31.12. On that day, the event will be closed and then we will choose the winners.
On this event, you will have the chance to make a Christmas Wish, and ask for something special you want to receive this Christmas! If you are lucky, and your wish is accepted, Santa will deliver it to you! <3
To participate on this Event, you need to write 3 things:
IGN: Name of your character in game. Wish: The gift you want to receive. Reason: Why do you think you deserve this gift, and why do you want it.
To choose winners, we will take into account the gift you have chosen, and the originality of the reason.
But be careful, because if you choose a very exagerated wish, Santa will think you are greedy and you won't receive anything! Ask with common sense!
Example of valid entry:
IGN: [HGM]Arashu Wish: I want a Blue Griffin. Reason: I worked really hard this year so I deserve a cute mount, that way I can fly to the moon and take a vacation in there.
Entries need to have the 3 parts to be valid: IGN, Wish, and Reason.
You can only ask for items obtainable in game at the moment. This means you can't ask for custom items, or old items not available in game now.
Only one participation per person, we will check IPs. Tryng to cheat will automatically disqualify you and you could get infracted.
Posts can't be edited, if an entry shows as edited it will be invalid. Since you can only submit one entry, think well what do you want to ask before posting!.
Entries need to follow all our forum and game rules.
Selected winners will receive the Wish they asked for. The amount of winners will depend on the number of valid entries we receive.
Today's Surprise has been revealed!
It's a special Christmas Sale with 50% discount in some of our Cash Items.
After the great success of the last Sale, we decided to repeat it for Christmas, and this time it will last THREE DAYS!
Like we did last time, we have selected the most wanted items on our Cash Shop and reduced their price to half.
You will encounter the price already reduced on items after the patch.
The sale starts now, Wednesday December 23rd at 03:00 GMT+0, and will end on Saturday December 26th at 03:00 GMT+0.
You can see here a list with all the items that are selected for this sale.
Don't miss this wonderful oportunity! Get now all your desired items at half price.
We hope you enjoy this sale! Merry Christmas!
Christmas Screenshots Event is here!
Event starts on 22.12 and will end on 31.12. On that day, the event will be closed and then we will choose the winners.
To participate on this Event, you need to post screenshots of your character wearing a Santa Costume or a Snowman Costume. Only entries using these costumes will be valid. Christmas Weapons are optional though. You can also choose a location for your Screenshot that is in some way related to Winter or Christmas. We will choose the winner judging those factors, and also originality and quality of the picture.
You must post two screenshots of your character and the name of your character. The two screenshots must be identical, with the same position, costume, location, etc. But one of them should be clean, (pressing x) and the other should show the user interface. This is of course to show the name of your character and the date, to prove that the screenshot is indeed yours, and done recently for this event.
Example of valid entry:
You need to post two pictures, one clean and another with the user interface, for your entry to be valid, and also the name of your character.
The character shown in the picture must be yours, or you will be disqualified.
Screenshots can't be edited, cropped, or manipulated on any way.
Modifications on textures to change the appearance of any character, costume, hairstyle, etc. are not allowed.
Only one participation and one character per person, we will check IPs to avoid people using different forum accounts to cheat. If you get caught you not only will be disqualified from the event but you could also get infracted. Don't cheat!
Screenshots must be posted between the [IMG] tags so they show properly. If you don't know how to take screenshots, upload them, or post them in forum properly, please read this guide: How to Capture, Upload and Post ScreenShots.
Entries need to follow all our forum and game rules.
1st Place - 8.000 Cash Points 2nd Place - 6.000 Cash Points. 3rd Place - 4.000 Cash Points.
Hello Eternians! We present you today this December Update.
This is a special update Christmas themed. Read below to know all the details this update includes.
We hope you like it! Merry Christmas!
- Snowed Juno: Christmas has arrived to Eternia, celebrate with us on this decorated Juno map.
- Winter Launcher: Our launcher has been updated for the season.
- Christmas Event: Christmas Event is here! Kill snowmans and get the best items, like accessories, potions, or costumes! Christmas Event
- Christmas Event Calendar: If you haven't seen it yet, please do so! Special Events everyday! Christmas Event Calendar
- Artifact Hunter Event: It's back! Enjoy again this event for a limited time. Artifact Hunter
- Ranking Rewards Updated: Added [Skill Book] Bless of Guild and the new item 8Lv Jewel Box to the rewards. Alber Ranking
- Lacaball Updated: Added 8Lv Jewel Box. Lacaball Update
- New Items: Santa Costume, Snowman Costume, Christmas Weapons. You can find them on Cash shop and through the Christmas Event Quests.
- Ancient Jewel of the Holy Order and Ancient Jewel of the Unholy Order boosted: Stats increased from 10% to 15%.
- Default Siege Time for Dratan Castle Siege modified: DCS time will be by default on Sundays 20:00 Server Time instead of Saturdays 20:00 like it was. MCS still stays will default time Saturday 20:00 Server Time. This will hopefully avoid the issue with sieges being at the same time more effectively. Of course these are only the default times, and Siege Owners can still change the Siege Time as they wish as long as they do it on the correct timeframe and following our rules.
- New Security System against client files modification implemented: People who edited files to modify skill animations or similar won't be able to access our game anymore. We remind you that this offense is comparable to hacking and the penalty is permanent ban.
- Damage on Sieges has been fixed. Now you will deal and receive full damage, instead of half.
- 230 Nightshadow Dilamun Weapon has been fixed and isn't invisible anymore.
- Invisible wall on Juno Map near the Alber teleporters has been removed.
- Thai Costumes are fixed and show all pieces properly.
- Owl's Tablet of Condition Recovery works again.
- Issue with GM sets and faction points resolved.
- Monsters on Cursed Tower 9th floor should appear again, if any of them goes missing again please report to us.
- Titles with custom glows are working again and showing their glows without problem.
- Guilds having the bug with negative points got their points reseted.