- Halloween Event: This year we bring you our biggest Halloween Event ever! You will notice that our Juno Map has been decorated for the occassion, and new pumpkins await for you outside the city. This year you can get lots of valuable items, costumes, masks, shirts, custom titles, pets, and much more! We have also added event bosses with amazing drops. Halloween Event 2016.
- Halloween Screenshots Event: Win cash sharing pictures of your character in a Halloween Costume! Halloween Screenshots 2016.
- New Mounts: Pegasus: You can find these amazing new flying mounts in cash shop. New Mounts: Pegasus.
- Royal Rumble is back, customized: We have modified this daily pvp tournament to adapt it to our server, and we have added new awesome rewards. Royal Rumble.
- New Item: Complete buff box: Get all the buffs at once! You can get this box inside the royal rumble rewards.
- New Item: Royal Rumble Medal: You can collect this medals and exchange them for the most valuable prizes in the server.
- Added an extra Cursed Wayne and Cursed Magusa on Floor 9 of Cursed Tower: Now there will be 4 on each channel instead of 2 so it’s easier to get their drops.
- Drop Rates on Cursed Bosses also increased: Drop rate for low value items reduced, drop rate for valuable items like jewels increased.
- Two new event titles added: Mister and Miss Eternia 2016, that will be delivered on special forum events that we will host before the end of the year. Titles.
- Added 6th and 7th Birthday rewards: Our 6th anniversary is coming soon! Birthday System.
- Infested Juno reworked and reoriented for medium levels: Some players complained that leveling the medium levels was too hard, and requested some changes. Based on their suggestions we have made some changes:
---- Experience on normal monsters doubled.
---- Drops modified, added new item Infested Key. Drop List.
---- Reduced Alien Invader Scout evasion.
---- Reduced Alien Invader Commander magic attack.
---- Max level of regular monsters changed to 215 to avoid high levels abusing it.
- Added new Locked Jewel Boxes to Eternia Special Vendor: You can open this with Infested Key, that drops in Infested Juno with high rate. This is an alternative for low levels to get jewels easier.
- Eternia Special Vendor prices reduced: The other jewel boxes prices have been reduced a lot. Eternia Special Vendor.
- Increased drop rate of Telerium Key on Telerium Bosses: IMPORTANT: Aberration of Telerium does not count as a boss, but like an elite monster/subboss. This means their drop rate is way lower than the other bosses in the map. This is because there’s hundreds of Aberrations available per hour, and they die very fast, but only a few of the other bosses exist on the same time period. We have complaints every week about the drop rates because some people wants to drop the keys only in aberrations and refuses to kill the other bosses! And they expect the rate to be high. This is not possible! If you want high rate, please kill the other bosses. Today we have increased drop rates on those bosses even more. If problems persist we will have to remove the keys from Aberrations completely.
- Siege covers have been edited with new seals!: Merac gives HP, MP, and HR. Dratan gives HP, MP, and Eva.
- Warning message has been added to Temporary B6 Rings: Please make sure to remove your jewels before the time expires!
- Modified Artifacts and some Guild Skills: Now their descriptions say Gold instead of NAS.
- Yam Nahar hitbox has been reduced: To facilitate untargetting it.
- Some item icons have been redone: This affects Telerium Key, Event Shirts, and others.
- We have added seals to all the Event Shirts that didn’t have any: HP 200, MP: 200.
- A teleporter has been added inside Infested Juno: So you can come back to Juno faster.
- Crystal Fungy skill Crystal Shout fixed.
- Bug with RoP II giving wrong level upgrades fixed.
- Option "Check Tax Income" at Guild Financial Controller fixed.
- Fixed a bug that showed wrong numbers on the gold fee while registering for Royal Rumble.
- New GS Announcement Tool has been fixed and works now properly on all channels.
- Mounted Dragon regeneration passive fixed.
- Fixed some locations where event monsters were too close and people were abusing it to bot.
- Fixed a bug on an area on infested Juno where you couldn’t get attacked by monsters.
- Fixed 215 Shield seals, it had weapon seals instead of its own.
- Unicorns Quests Fixed.
We are launching this promotion to give the opportunity to our players again to get one of our exclusive Unicorn mounts!
Some players suggested and requested for us to have some promotions from time to time to reward the people who donates for our server.
Of course we already have the Loyal Donator Rewards (LDR), which is a permanent promotion for donators.
But we are also presenting today this temporary Unicorn Promotion!
These unicorns are rare mounts, only available on limited occasions like special events or promotions. So if you want to own one, don't miss this opportunity!
For more info please read the FAQ below.
How does this promotion work?
It works linked with the Loyal Donator Rewards.
As you might know, that system rewards donators every month with packs full of valuable cash shop items, a title, and a special surprise.
And for this month, anyone who reaches any of the tiers from the LDR, will also get an unicorn!
So what do I get in total?
You will get the usual reward if you reach any of the tiers (Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond) plus 1x Unicorn!
How much time do I have?
This promotion will end on August 31th. This means you still have 2 full weeks of time to be able to reach any of those tiers.
I already donated this month, does it count for the total?
Of course! This is simply an extra addition, but the Loyal Donator Rewards system works the same as always.
Any donations done from 00:00 on August 1st to 23:59 on August 31th will be counted for the total.
I have already donated and reached any of those tiers, when do I get my unicorn?
You will receive your unicorn along with the Loyal Donator Rewards delivery on the usual schedule.
This is around the end of the first week of September, depending on how busy Staff is at that time.
Can I reach different tiers with different accounts to get more than 1 unicorn?
Yes, you can! We will reward each account with the according reward counting the points that account donated, no matter who the owner is.
However, please remember that each account must reach those tiers on its own.
You cannot combine the donations from several accounts to try and reach a tier on one single account.
Since there's 4 different models, can I chose the color of my Unicorn?
Yes! But please to do so, you need to tell us before we deliver the rewards. You can see all the available colors here.
You can tell me the color you want sending me a PM. The deadline to choose a color is 23:59 on September 4th.
If someone reaches any of the tiers and they haven't sent me a PM by that time, I will assume they don't care about the color and I will send a random one.
Color can't be changed once it's sent, so if you want a specific color, please remember to PM me before that date!
Will this promotion happen again?
This promotion is planned for the month of August only, and it affects donations done only on this month.
We already have the normal Loyal Donator Rewards that give lots of free items to donators every month!
So this Unicorn Promotion is a temporary an exclusive promotion.
The decision of repeating it in the future will depend on the success the promotion has this time!
Remember to check the Loyal Donators Rewards thread if you need to know how the general system works.
If you have any doubts please send me a PM
- Summer Event: We introduce a new event, summer themed! Summer Event
- Summer Screenshots Event: We have also a new forum event, participate and win cash! Summer Screenshots
- Artifact Hunter Event is active: As always, it will be active only for a limited time. Artifact Hunter
- New Item: Temporary B6 Ring: This is a Cash Shop item that will let you use a B6 Ring for 1 week!
- New Item: Platinum Lucky Spell Book: With this new item you will have chances of getting x3 gold and x3 drop.
- Server Gold Rate increased from x8 to x10, and all monsters from high level maps had their gold individually upgraded too: Places affected by the individual upgrades are Infested Juno, Citadel, Telerium, WorldBosses, Alber, Cursed Tower, and Elemental Bosses. Server rate increase affects all server and adds on top of the individual increases on those selected maps.
- Server Skill Point Rate increased from x12 to x15, and all monsters from high level maps had their SP individually upgraded too: Places affected by the individual upgrades are Infested Juno, Citadel, Telerium, WorldBosses, Alber, Cursed Tower, and Elemental Bosses. Server rate increase affects all server and adds on top of the individual increases on those selected maps.
- New GS Announcement Tool: GameSages will have now an easier system to announce events.
- New GS Hide & Seek Confusion: This item will protect GameSages from people cheating trying to track them during H&S.
- Token Exchange System Updated: Now you can level P1 pets too! Token Exchange System
- Lacaball updated: Some new items, some items moved. Lacaball Update
- Deep Blue Rune of Protection added to all Birthday Rewards: Quantity increases with the years. Birthday System
- Cooldown of Shining Ore of Creation, Gloomy Magic Stone of Creation, and Flower of Life Creation has been reduced: From 5 mins to 2 mins. Now it's easier to farm faction items. Alber Guide
- Cursed Affinity Quests requirements reduced: These quests require now half the number of monsters to be completed.
- Telerium Key is now tradable, storable and dropable: It will be easier than ever to get the buff. Telerium Blessing
- Runes added back to normal monsters on Telerium and Alber: Players requested them to be put back, so now you can drop them again. Drop List
- Evasion upgraded on PvP Event Titles: Last Man Standing, Escort Bodyguard, and PvP Legend now give 400 Eva instead of 200. Titles Guide
- Donator titles now give HP: From 2.500 to 15.000. Titles Guide
- Alber Rings renamed: Now they have "Cursed Tower" on the name, since that's the place where you get them since last year.
- Shard Exchange has ended and shards have been removed: It was supposed to happen on June 27th, but we gave 5 extra weeks. Shard Exchange
We have new items but also several items lowered in price, especially jewel pockets!
Temporary B6 Ring - 2000
Temporary B6 Ring x3 - 5000
Platinum Lucky Spell Book - 125
Platinum Lucky Spell Book x10 - 1000
Purple Lucky Pouch x10 - 50
Purple Candle x10 - 100
Green Lucky Pouch x10 - 75
Green Candle x10 - 150
- Telerium Blessing buff is working now on assassins.
- Zorro Costume description fixed to 7 days.
- Crystal Fungy's skill Crystal Blessing cooldown fixed.
- Highlander & Warmaster: Deadly on Concentrate Attack reduced from 25k to 20k to solve an issue with high damage hits.
- Archer: Passive Skilled Archery increased Attack from 500 to 1000.
- Archer & Cleric: Blockade of Meque skill removed from 153 Mehue Set.
We hope you enjoy this update. If you find any bug, please report to us creating a thread on the Bug Report Section