Since we did the Royal Rumble Rework on the past update, we have received several reports about people who are trying to cheat this system to get unfair advantages. This is annoying the majority of the players and people is losing the interest on the Royal Rumble because of that. For that reason we are creating these rules, so it's very clear to everyone that we won't allow any unfairness on the Royal Rumble.
1. It is completely forbidden to register more than one of your characters at the same time on the Royal Rumble. You can only register ONE of your characters at a time. Registering your main, and your alts, so you can get the prize for yourself, is considered cheating. This is a tournament to play against other people, not against your alts, which obviously won't fight back. If one day there aren't enough people to fill the Royal Rumble, then the Royal Rumble shouldn't take place. We already reduced the requirements to 5 people, that's easy enough. So there is no excuse to break this rule.
2. Since this is a PvP System, we need to implement some restrictions so the fights will be fair, as we do on some events or on sieges. For the Royal Rumble, we have decided to forbid the use of certains buffs or items that make the fights unbalanced. This is the list of things you CAN'T use:
- No Rage of Guild Master.
- No Ignition of any level.
- No Pet buffs of any kind.
- No Server Buffs given by GMs.
- No Recall/Teleporting/Summoning.
These rules will be also added to the Royal Rumble Guide, and can be edited at any time if we find other ways people can abuse this system, or any items or buffs that should be added to the list. Of course the rest of the server rules must also be respected while participating on the Royal Rumble.
Breaking this rules will result on a temporary ban and removal of any Royal Rumble rewards and titles the player has obtained. If the offenses are very serious or are repeated, the ban can become permanent.
Please respect the rules and the rest of the players, and play fair.
Hello Eternians! We have come to you today with a new GameSage Recruitment!
We are in dire need of dedicated individuals with proven knowledge to help our server.
If you want to join us and have a great time helping us improve the server, don't miss the opportunity and apply!
What are we looking for?
- People who want to help the server and have time to dedicate it to it.
- Mature attitude: people who can work on a team and be friendly to Staff and to other players.
- Experience and good knowledge of Last Chaos in general, and our server in particular.
- Decent english level (enough to communicate with the Staff and Community without using google translator).
What are the duties of a Gamesage?
- Be active in game and forums, giving support to players with their doubts and issues.
- Report any kind of problem that appears on the game like bugs or server errors to High Staff.
- Monitoring Sieges and reporting people breaking the rules.
- Do GameSage Events.
To send an application, Click Here.
The Recruitment will be open from November 3rd to November 17th.
- Halloween Event: This year we bring you our biggest Halloween Event ever! You will notice that our Juno Map has been decorated for the occassion, and new pumpkins await for you outside the city. This year you can get lots of valuable items, costumes, masks, shirts, custom titles, pets, and much more! We have also added event bosses with amazing drops. Halloween Event 2016.
- Halloween Screenshots Event: Win cash sharing pictures of your character in a Halloween Costume! Halloween Screenshots 2016.
- New Mounts: Pegasus: You can find these amazing new flying mounts in cash shop. New Mounts: Pegasus.
- Royal Rumble is back, customized: We have modified this daily pvp tournament to adapt it to our server, and we have added new awesome rewards. Royal Rumble.
- New Item: Complete buff box: Get all the buffs at once! You can get this box inside the royal rumble rewards.
- New Item: Royal Rumble Medal: You can collect this medals and exchange them for the most valuable prizes in the server.
- Added an extra Cursed Wayne and Cursed Magusa on Floor 9 of Cursed Tower: Now there will be 4 on each channel instead of 2 so it’s easier to get their drops.
- Drop Rates on Cursed Bosses also increased: Drop rate for low value items reduced, drop rate for valuable items like jewels increased.
- Two new event titles added: Mister and Miss Eternia 2016, that will be delivered on special forum events that we will host before the end of the year. Titles.
- Added 6th and 7th Birthday rewards: Our 6th anniversary is coming soon! Birthday System.
- Infested Juno reworked and reoriented for medium levels: Some players complained that leveling the medium levels was too hard, and requested some changes. Based on their suggestions we have made some changes:
---- Experience on normal monsters doubled.
---- Drops modified, added new item Infested Key. Drop List.
---- Reduced Alien Invader Scout evasion.
---- Reduced Alien Invader Commander magic attack.
---- Max level of regular monsters changed to 215 to avoid high levels abusing it.
- Added new Locked Jewel Boxes to Eternia Special Vendor: You can open this with Infested Key, that drops in Infested Juno with high rate. This is an alternative for low levels to get jewels easier.
- Eternia Special Vendor prices reduced: The other jewel boxes prices have been reduced a lot. Eternia Special Vendor.
- Increased drop rate of Telerium Key on Telerium Bosses: IMPORTANT: Aberration of Telerium does not count as a boss, but like an elite monster/subboss. This means their drop rate is way lower than the other bosses in the map. This is because there’s hundreds of Aberrations available per hour, and they die very fast, but only a few of the other bosses exist on the same time period. We have complaints every week about the drop rates because some people wants to drop the keys only in aberrations and refuses to kill the other bosses! And they expect the rate to be high. This is not possible! If you want high rate, please kill the other bosses. Today we have increased drop rates on those bosses even more. If problems persist we will have to remove the keys from Aberrations completely.
- Siege covers have been edited with new seals!: Merac gives HP, MP, and HR. Dratan gives HP, MP, and Eva.
- Warning message has been added to Temporary B6 Rings: Please make sure to remove your jewels before the time expires!
- Modified Artifacts and some Guild Skills: Now their descriptions say Gold instead of NAS.
- Yam Nahar hitbox has been reduced: To facilitate untargetting it.
- Some item icons have been redone: This affects Telerium Key, Event Shirts, and others.
- We have added seals to all the Event Shirts that didn’t have any: HP 200, MP: 200.
- A teleporter has been added inside Infested Juno: So you can come back to Juno faster.
- Crystal Fungy skill Crystal Shout fixed.
- Bug with RoP II giving wrong level upgrades fixed.
- Option "Check Tax Income" at Guild Financial Controller fixed.
- Fixed a bug that showed wrong numbers on the gold fee while registering for Royal Rumble.
- New GS Announcement Tool has been fixed and works now properly on all channels.
- Mounted Dragon regeneration passive fixed.
- Fixed some locations where event monsters were too close and people were abusing it to bot.
- Fixed a bug on an area on infested Juno where you couldn’t get attacked by monsters.
- Fixed 215 Shield seals, it had weapon seals instead of its own.
- Unicorns Quests Fixed.